วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Son Yearns To Find A Way To Connect With Critical Dad

DEAR ABBY: I have a father who's always mean to me. He finds reasons to yell at me -- for example, the trash isn't taken out or the dishes aren't washed. He isn't involved in my educational life at all. When my teachers request a conference with my parents, he almost never shows up. When I graduated from elementary school and middle school, he didn't come to either of the ceremonies.
I'll talk to my dad about these things sometimes, and he says he's sorry and the next day he'll buy me something to try and make it up to me. He can be really nice when he wants to be, but most of the time he's a mean person. He is always putting me down, calling me an idiot and saying I'm worthless and a good-for-nothing son. I really want to become friends with my father, but it seems he doesn't. What can I do? -- WANTS A FATHER IN SOUTH CAROLINA



JIRAWAN KHWANSEN
I think, A family is so important. A members in your family should to find a free-times to joins in the activities such as travel, listening music, movie or cooking else for relate in your family. And I think, You don’t mind when father said not-good with you. When father have a good felling you should tell something with dad and telling What do you (family) want ?.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ4 มีนาคม 2554 เวลา 12:31

    Good job! However, you have some mistakes in your writing. For example, "A members in your family should to find a free-times to joins in the activities",
    1. "A members" should be "Members".
    2. "should to" should be "should+V1".
    3. "a free-times" should be "free time".
    4. "to joins" should be "to join".

    ตอบลบ